Ergomotion, the industry leader in the most quiet and dependable adjustable bed bases introduce their E4+ upholstered Lifestyle base. Simple operation, the remote offers 4 preset buttons, adjustable height legs, an esthetically pleasing upholstered platform, and of course...the best motors in the industry. Ergomotion uses exclusively, two German engineered Okin motors. Available in many sizes.
The E4+ by Ergomotion is a wonderfully simple adjustable bed. Featuring an easy-to-use wireless remote, the E4+ offers a full range of head and foot adjustments. The E4+ is available as a standalone bed or easily integrates into an existing bed frame, the E4+ takes the place of your standard box spring. Alternatively, order the optional headboard brackets to attach virtually any standard headboard.
On request, E4+ is also available in an ultra-slim 4" version for use in platform beds that generally cannot accommodate a standard boxspring or adjustable bed.
- Wireless remote
- Simple, easy-to-understand buttons
- The bed can be lowered during a power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- Operable with or without legs (legs are included) - zero clearance design allows installation in just about any bedframe
- Headboard brackets are an optional accessory (surcharge applies)
- Lift capacity of 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including most beds with headboards and footboards
- 1-Piece Base Construction
- Available in Twin XL, Queen Size, and Split King (pair of twin xl's equals a king bed).
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side on king-size configurations
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Finished in a contemporary dark grey fabric
- Available in two heights (standard and slim) to fit in virtually any bed frame
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
- Mattress sold separately